Connect360 Adult Education - Dave Ramsey’s: The Legacy Journey
Wednesdays Beginning November 8 at 6:30pm
This class teaches you how to truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come. Through video teaching and class discussions you will learn a biblical framework for living intentionally today while leaving a legacy.
Cost:$120 per family (if you want to order a Legacy Journey Box)
- 2nd Wednesdays of the month at 10:00 to 12 noon
- BOOK: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian
- Copies of the book can be checked-out in the church office, limited quantities.
- DISCUSSION DATE: Monday, November 27th at 7:00 pm in the conference room
- Read the book and come to discuss. Start reading now! Pastor Linda is the discussion facilitator.
CONFERENCES and events
Yoga Devotion- Saturday morning at 9
Upcoming Schedule and Cost:
Session 2: Nov. 4-Dec. 16. 7 weeks $56
Session 3: Jan. 6-Feb. 17, 7 weeks, $56
Session 4: Feb. 24-April 7 7 weeks $56
2017 Overcoming Racism CONFERENCE
November 3-4, 2017 at Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
Full price: $215 both days/ $145 single day
Early bird price through 9/22 only: $165 both days/ $115 single day
Student price: $65 both days/ $40 single day
Volunteers: Commit to 1/2 day volunteer shift and attend the rest of the conference for free.
This conference is being hosted by the Facilitating Racial Equity Collaborative (FREC), this group is a dedicated collective of organizations and individuals committed to overcoming racism in Minnesota. Our Saint Paul Area Synod will be helping to sponsor this event and would extend an invitation to come learn and grow. Questions? Talk to Pastor Jen Collins, 651-272-5693